NIKKI MITCHELL’S TAN PREP TIPS
- Exfoliate your whole body well and shave on the morning of your application
- Wash your hair the night before or the morning of your application as some shampoos and conditioners can strip the tan of its colour in the initial developing hours
- Don’t wear any moisturiser, deodorants and remove jewellery
- Use a Tanning Mitt to ensure an even and streak free application
- Apply your tan in a room with a lot of natural light
- Wear something loose fitting to avoid rubbing during the development time
NIKKI MITCHELL’S AFTER CARE TIPS
If you want your natural spray tan to last, a bit of after care is essential.
- After 2 hours of applying your tan, do an initial 60 second rinse with lukewarm water until the water runs clear
- Don’t use any soap or body wash
- Pat yourself dry
- When you do this initial rinse, you may feel like it’s all come off and not dark enough – don’t worry, the tan will keep developing overnight leaving you with a natural olive tan
- Avoid putting on sorbolene and oils while you have your tan on as they can strip your tan and it won’t last as long. Use a light moisturiser only
- Extend the life of your tan by using Nikki’s Coconut Tan Extender to make your tan last up to two weeks!